Ishkov Anton Sergeevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of radio engineering and radio electronic systems, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lemaev Roman Andreevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, chief metrologist, «SPE «Rubin» (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The research object is the technical means of control, allowing to diagnose the state of insulation of a composite material by registering partial discharges. The subject of the study is the processes of electric discharges occurrence near a defect in the dielectric, which cause a breakdown of insulation and loss of operability of the IGBT module. The purpose of the work is to develop a methodology that allows to evaluate the technical and economic efficiency of measuring instruments and controlling the insulation parameters of composite materials for IGBT modules.
Materials and methods. The application of several methods of qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess the effectiveness of various means of controlling the insulation parameters of composite materials is considered. The application of a set of universal criteria for the solution of the problem is justified: the average payoff criterion, the Laplace criterion, the Wald test, the Hurwitz criterion, the Sevage criterion.
Results. It is shown that in order to improve the quality of IGBT modules it is technically feasible to diagnose the insulation parameters of composite materials by analyzing the characteristics of partial discharges. It has been revealed that the characteristics of partial discharges correlate quite well with the sizes of defects in the dielectric, i.e. allow to determine the degree of defectiveness of the insulating structure. The optimal quality indicators of means for controlling the insulation parameters of composite materials are determined.
Conclusions. A technique is proposed that allows you to optimize the choice of hardware in relation to the specific conditions of its use. An example is given of calculating the technical and economic efficiency of the choice of means for controlling isolation parameters, taking into account various evaluation criteria for complex systems operating in conditions of uncertainty.
1. Vdoviko V. P. Chastichnye razryady v diagnostirovanii vysokovol'tnogo oborudovaniya [Partial discharges in diagnosing high-voltage equipment]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2007, 155 p. [In Russian]
2. Andreev A. M., Monastyrskiy A. E., Solov'ev Yu. V., Tadzhibaev A. I. Chastichnye razryady i metody ikh izmereniya [Partial discharges and methods of their measurement]. Saint-Petersburg: PEIPK, 2010, 48 p. [In Russian]
3. Ishkov A. S., Solodimova G. A., Blinkov P. A. Trudy mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma Nadezhnost' i kachestvo [Proceedings of an international symposium Reliability and Quality]. 2018, no. 2, pp. 69–71. [In Russian]
4. Emel'yanov A. A. Imitatsionnoe modelirovanie v upravlenii riskami [Simulation in risk management]. Saint-Petersburg: Inzhekon, 2000, 376 p. [In Russian]
5. Anfilatov B. C., Emel'yanov A. A., Kukushkin A. A. Sistemnyy analiz v upravlenii [System analysis in management]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2002, 368 p. [In Russian]